About Me

My photo
Mormon. Husband, and Father. Graduate student pursuing a Master's in nutrition.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Boy or Girl?

The events that occurred today were memorable and unique and I wouldn't have had the day go any differently. From scrounging for change to watching Savannah cats on youtube, today was awesome and I'm glad to have gotten to enjoy it with loved ones.
This is about the sex of our baby!

 Scroungin' up change so I can take the bus and meet Sarah at the hospital.
She had my wallet, and we didn't have any spare bills or much silver.
Got 4 quarters from Matt, and was able to find enough coins in our place to be
60 cents short. I approached my neighbor, Linda, and she kindly
gave me $2! Thanks, Linda!

 Part of my bus journey. It took 2 buses, and 2 hours to get to the hospital.
This was the 2nd bus.

 Baby throwing up a shaka?

Another profile. Is that a smile??

TWIG AND BERRY'S! IT'S A BOY!
Everyone, meet Sawyer Zimmerman.

Later, friends joined us to take a slice of cake that would reveal whether we were having a boy or girl. Blue cake for boy, pink cake for a girl. Here are the pictures:


Dave and Rebecca Stephan with Matt Roberts. Thanks, Rebecca for taking the
first slice of cake!


One of my mission companions and greatest men I know,
Paul Tovey showed up. If I'm lucky, I'll get to kill a pig with him this weekend.

Matt and Lacee on the hammock. Rebecca with David throwing shaka.
Sarah and Paul talking. Ashley patiently awaiting her hubbers' arrival.



Shane made it!

 Chase and Amy Carlston made it too!

Thanks to everyone who was able to make it over tonight, your support is really appreciated and we look forward to returning the support in the future. For those who couldn't make it, it's all good! Stay tuned for more updates along the way!

OH! And we got to hold the cutest puppies!




No comments:

Post a Comment