About Me

My photo
Mormon. Husband, and Father. Graduate student pursuing a Master's in nutrition.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Baby Clothes!

Can you believe it? I'm getting stoked on baby clothes! We've gotten a few things from some family, friends, and Sarah's co-workers. So far so good! Thanks to everyone who has contributed. I'm actually finding myself as excited as Sarah is, and that's come as a complete shock. I can't wait to see what other sweet threads find their way into our home. The thing I'm most looking forward to is a mustache pacifier! That is an absolute must for Sawyer, and Sarah completely agrees. Enjoy browsing our growing baby wardrobe.

 Bears and monkey's seem to be "in". Is this seasonal or eternal
with baby's?

 "Monster Trouble", HA!


 Like a few of the others in this collection, the duck one features
a duck-faced butt. The surf shirt is actually a little rash-guard!

 Blue striped one comes with a little cap!

The giraffe jacket, and cow-head bib are a must in every
infants wardrobe.

The blue striped one is my favorite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment