About Me

My photo
Mormon. Husband, and Father. Graduate student pursuing a Master's in nutrition.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

More Of Our Story

Who doesn't believe in evolution? According to baby center, our baby has been all of the following: a blueberry, a kidney bean, a grape, a kumquat (had to look that one up), a fig, a lime, a shrimp, and now we're at a lemon for a baby.
We're officially in the 2nd trimester, at 14 weeks, and Sarah started the day out getting sick on her way to work. I found out via text. That's one impressive mama-to-be right there; driving down the highway getting sick and then texting about it. I responded that I was sorry, but rather impressed at her accomplishment. This should be subsiding soon.
This week's baby development:
-Baby can squint, frown and grimace, amongst other facial expressions, as he/she is being surrounded by the amniotic fluid into which he or she is now able to piddle in. It's now also possible for baby to grasp and suck its thumb. You pee your little kidney's out, baby!
My school and Sarah's school:
I'm taking 12 credits all of summer, divided by a summer break. Right now I have Analytical Trigonometry, and the 1st half of analytical Biochemistry. After the break I'll have a New Testament class, Politics & Education, and the 2nd half of Biochemistry.
Sarah only has 31 days left! Woa! I just realized. I wonder if she knows. You got this, Sar. You just keep pressing on, and give that baby of ours a healthy and happy place to pee. You have no idea how much I appreciate you and all that you do for our growing family. I give you thanks from the sincerest portion of my heart. I could never do this without you.


This is our 1st ultrasound, taken at about 9 weeks, I think. It won't mean much to anyone else, but to us this is our gummy-bear baby. 

Sarah and I met in 2004 while lifeguarding, but it all officially started in 2006
Triple date with my 2 best mates, Brendan and Holland. Look at my sexy wife. Now stop looking. We all decided to take cheesy prom pictures. We told the girls to look their best. We then took them to Kroger and had them pick out food they wanted. We brought it all back to Uncle B's house and cooked dinner together followed by a movie. This wasn't our first date, but it was one of the earliest.

No comments:

Post a Comment