About Me

My photo
Mormon. Husband, and Father. Graduate student pursuing a Master's in nutrition.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

DAT Practice and Shooting Stars

I laid around for a while today and my poor neighbors had to hear me coughing and clearing my throat all morning. But eventually I got up and moving and did some DAT practice.
Aside from knowledge of the sciences, these are a few of the perceptual abilities an aspiring dentist needs to acquire:

Where the holes will be if ever hole-punching folded paper

 The shapes that take place when folding paper

Differentiating between angles and ordering smallest to greatest

Visualizing different sides of an object

Knowing how to put shapes through holes (child's play?)

Those were all my strong(er) suit, got 71 out of 90 for a score of 20 on that portion of the DAT

Natural Sciences however... notice all that red. It's a good thing I've got a year to study.


Tonight Sarah and I have a date night! Free night show at the PCC, and we've never been!
Speaking of Sarah, and I'll end with this, she's at it again with her quirky refrigerator habits...
I understand "waste not, want not" but really? When I questioned her about when she planned on finishing this, she just started laughing, then hid her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment